Rooms At A Rhinestone Rose
Thoughtfully created especially for your enjoyment, A Rhinestone Rose is newly established, and is introducing three unique suites with an individual flare towards the eclectic decor.
Guests may choose from three accommodations, The Hide Out, Where the Angels Sleep, and Romance & Roses, all with comfortable Sealey-queen pillow top mattresses, and down comforters. Your guest room has it's own private loo, each different, each charming.
Antiques and reproductions galore are throughout A Rhinestone Rose for your enjoyment. Original watercolor/oil paintings, an assortment of reproductions, all a challenge to critique .
For those who play the piano, one awaits as you enter. Please, sit and play. Tip jar is available.
Find the Secret Garden .. sit and rest .. embrace another's hand .. steal a kiss.
Call us at 760.912.3838 for more information and to reserve a room.
- Discount lift tickets to Mountain High
- Communal large flat 60 inch screen TV
- Wide selection of movies and a DVD player for each room
- Dining, shopping, and activity suggestions
- Sauna and Jacuzzi
- Massage by appt
- Wine glasses, champagne bucket, corkscrew, are available
- Mountain bike, or hike, trails out our back gate
- Quality robes and towels
- Plasma wide screen TV in the Pub
- Complimentary wireless broadband Internet access
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Secret gardens
- Onsite parking, security for bikes/hogs, skies, boards
- Candlelight served with breakfast
- Rustic relaxation, outside sitting areas with worn-comfortable furniture
- Lone Pine Spa with sauna, hot tub, conversation area, fountain
- Wood burning fireplace in the lounge, a Sherwood stove in our Pub room, perfect to sit by to enjoy a cup of hot cocoa, or a glass of wine
- Complimentary sherry and a bottle of wine in room
- Early risers, grab a mug .. coffee/tea available by 7:00 a.m.
- Iron / board available upon request
- Ceiling fan in each suite
- Complimentary toiletries
- Complimentary hair dryer, curling iron, lotions
- An assortment of games .. up for a challenge ?
- Directions/maps of Wrightwood and the activities for each season
- Original art work, antiques, collectibles, flea-market treasures
- Bottled water in rooms
- Enjoy a daytime symphony from local birds. As night arrives, a new group comes in .. frogs and crickets
Enjoy Your Continental Candlelight Breakfast
Our menu changes with the seasons as our dining does inside or outside.
We also deliver a tray to your room for your private enjoyment.
Be sure to request this service, with the Innkeeper, when you book your room.
Wake up to soft music, and the smell of fresh coffee.
A healthy continental breakfast is served: coffee, tea, freshly squeezed juice, cereals, low-cal-home-made granola, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, cheese, and breads. Fresh fruit in season. A hot-dish prepared, depending on Innkeepers mood.
For Early-Birds, just remind the Innkeeper you will be up early, between 7:00 a.m. and 7:30 a.m., and a light dish, counter setting, will be waiting for you.
The innkeeper hosts a hospitality hour in the early evening with a glass of wine and appetizers in the Pub, which features a wood burning stove for cool evenings, piano, and a wet bar. Responsible consumption of alcohol is permitted. You may bring your own. Innkeeper enjoys a wee glass of Merlot.
Warning! At 6,000 ft. alcohol packs a double wallop.